VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
|Vehicle Type||Civilian Car|
Sports Car (WD2)
|Body Style||4-door sports sedan|
|Capacity||4 (Driver and three passengers)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- For the low-performance version, see Zusume.
The car is clearly inspired by the cheap Japanese sports sedans from the 90s and early 2000s, such as the Subaru Impreza WRX STi and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Like the Zusume R, these cars are based on more affordable, less sporty family cars. The Lancer Evolution especially seems to have been a great inspiration source; the overall design greatly resembles the Evo V and VI. In-game, the Zusume R is the sport variant of the Zusume, having bodywork modifications, sport rims and sometimes, with carbon fiber rear wings and hoods.
The Zusume R offers balanced specifications and is, according to its description in the Car On Demand app, popular with the younger crowd. In contrast with the Zusume's FWD, the Zusume R is AWD, much like the main inspiration source, the Lancer Evo and Impreza WRX. These cars are both fitted with small, high-RPM, turbocharged transverselly-mounted four-cylinder engines whose performance the Zusume R replicates.
Its excellent handling, above average acceleration and availability make the Zusume R a great car throughout the majority of the game. The vehicle has an acceptable durability, making good for car-to-car combat and up to two-level heats.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Inline-4 (In-game model)||AWD||6|
- Watch Dogs
- In the mission Bottom of the Eighth, it is the first car the player can use when leaving the May Stadium.
- It is the first car available in the Car On Demand app, and one of the few cars that are free.
- The name of the vehicle is very close to the Japanese word "susume", which means "to advance" or "move forward". The "R" would be "Rally", given its modifications.
- The vehicle can be seen with carbon fiber parts, that supports the in-game description "popular with younger crowd".
- This vehicle appears in Watch Dogs 2, however, its standard variant does not.