|Weapon Type||Assault Rifle|
|Ammo Capacity||20 per magazine|
|Price||$99,900 (3D Printer)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
- ❝ Supressed assault rifle with custom scope which greatly enhances target acquisition.❞
- ―In-game description.
The Zero Day Rifle is a weapon in Watch Dogs 2.
The gun has pretty balanced stats for an assault rifle, having decent reload speed, good stability and moderate rate of fire, with low-medium damage. Because of its suppressor, it is perfect for long-range stealth assaults.
- Suppressor: Gunshot stim reduced to 16 m.
- Smart Scope: Improved aim assist. Use scope view with left thumbstick while aiming.
- It is, more or less, the equivalent of the Spec Ops Goblin from Watch Dogs, with a few changes on it.
- Despite its similar stats, it does far less damage than the original Spec Ops Goblin rifle. Unarmored targets will require between 3-8 torso shots.
- Despite being considered a "low damage" weapon, the damage output is actually equal to that of the AK-47 and OCP-11.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|