VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
Standard Vehicle (WD2)
|Body Style||4-door station wagon|
|Capacity||4 (Driver and 3 passengers)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- ❝ This wagon is well-suited for family vacations.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The Woodie is a station wagon whose design appears to be inspired by the styling of the 1978 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser, while also including elements from other GM A-bodies, such as the Buick Century.
The Woodie has low top speed, low durability and average handling, but makes up for its rather good acceleration.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Single-cam V8||Front engine, rear wheel drive||6|
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Total Motors car dealership, for $2,000.
- Often found in the northern and southern areas of Oakland.
- The name may reference the car's wood paneling.
- In Watch Dogs, the car only spawns in poor condition.
- In Watch Dogs 2, the paint on the tire rims have a unique effect, as they change from chrome to paint as the wheels spin, meant to imply the vehicle has old tires. However, when the car is stopped and there is no chrome, you cannot see the change, as it will only appear when the car is in a certain position, and then it will vanish.
- In Watch Dogs 2, the vehicle will occasionally refuse to shift upwards, reflecting the poor condition of its transmission. This is shared with several other beater vehicles in the game.