The Willis Tower is the second tallest skyscraper in the United States, and the tallest skyscraper in Chicago. It is located at 233 South Wacker Drive, in The Loop district. The skyscraper has an accessible interior, and Aiden Pearce is able to enter the building's lobby, seen in the mission A Wrench in the Works.
- The tower was built in 1973.
- The tower has 108 stories.
The following badges are available at this hotspot:
|Badge Icon||Badge Name||Badge Message||How to Obtain||Mission|
|Architectural Marvels||Buildings, don't you just love them!||Check in at the Vault Tower, Willis Tower, Triomphe Tower, Chicago World News Tower, WKZ-TV Tower, Water Tower, and the John Hancock Center.|
- The Willis Tower held the title of tallest building in the world from 1973-1998, and reigned the tallest building in the United States from 2001-2012.
- On July 16, 2009, London based insurance broker Willis Group Holdings renamed the Sears Tower, after acquiring the building's naming rights in March 2009. Thus, the Sears Tower was renamed the Willis Tower.
- Some Chicagoans refer to the Willis Tower as "Big Willy" as a joke, and many still call it the Sears Tower. It could also be referencing Willis from the hit TV show Diff'rent Strokes. "Big Willy" is also slang for a large penis.