|Way Off the Grid|
|Part of story||Act 2, Mission 15|
|Unlocked by completing||Planting a Bug|
|Unlocks||Pawnee CTOS Center|
- "Clara: He's way off the grid. No one's heard from him in over a year.
Aiden: He's lurking somewhere."
- ―Clara and Aiden, about Raymond Kenney.
After Bedbug's fail, Aiden goes to the Bunker and decides to break in to Rossi-Fremont himself. But, Clara says the files are encrypted and she can't decrypt them. After some search, Clara finds that the only one who can decrypt the files is Raymond Kenney, the creator of the file decryption system. As they track Raymond, they find Raymond's last signal is in a half-demolished building in The Wards. So, Aiden goes to the building, and finds fixer guards. After killing them, Aiden finds the computer and hacks it to find Kenney. After the hack, two fixers escape with a fire truck but Aiden kills them. Clara calls Aiden and says she found Kenney in Pawnee, and the mission ends.
- Enter the bunker.
- Reach the location of Kenney's last signal.
- Eliminate all fixers.
- Start the data upload.
- Defend the area until the upload is complete.
- Eliminate all the fixers.
- Wipe the hard drive.
- Chase down and eliminate the fixer.
- The fixers with hidden cameras have fixed profiles:
- Arnold Creele, Trained interrogator, Occupation: Contractor.
- Ivan Patterson, Former military mechanic, Occupation: Contractor.
- The G106 can be picked up for free when protecting the download from incoming Fixers. It is laying on a box near the download