The new IP from Ubisoft
Everything is connected
Players control an entire city's information network
Open world gameplay
Explore an open world setting in modern day Chicago
Meet Aiden Pearce
Players take control of protagonist Aiden Pearce, a vigilant computer hacker
About the Game
Watch Dogs is an open world game, taking place in Chicago in 2012, being developed by Ubisoft. In it, the players, controlling a character named Aiden Pearce, "have the power to control an entire city's infrastructure via powerful computers that run everything from data records to power lines." The player can gain information about anyone, via Pearce's profiler. The player can meddle with any electrical output that runs on the grid, in ways such as jamming all mobile phone reception in his immediate area, and even short out traffic lights causing a major car accident. The game also has seamless co-op. See full article
Helping OutAll pages on this wiki can be edited and you are welcome to join us for a better wikia experience.
Not sure were to start?
- Feel free to ask any Administrator about any issue or question you might have.
- If you are new to wikis, check out this Tutorial.
- Checking out our rules and guidelines will help you get accustomed to this wiki's standards and requirements.
What can you do to help?
- Feel free to create a new page or to edit an existing one.
- Upon creating a page, be sure this page does not already exists.