|Weapon Type||Stun Grenade Launcher|
|Ammo Capacity||Single Round|
|Price||$118,800 (3D Printer)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
- "Grenade launcher fitted with Stun Gun electrodes, enabling the user to quickly stun a group of enemies without killing them."
- ―In-game description.
The Stun Launcher is a weapon in Watch Dogs 2.
The Stun Launcher is a hybrid of a grenade launcher with ammunition of a 2EZ Stun Gun, resulting in a powerful version of the 2EZ. The electrodes of each grenade round allows the player to stun large groups of enemies without killing them, so the gun is not lethal. The Stun Launcher is rather slow to use, since it is a single-round weapon, but it is noted that the weapon is useful for defensive purposes rather than offensive.
- Taser Grenades: Fires grenades that explode with a nonlethal shock on impact.
- The gun holds up to 9 stun grenades.
- This gun is non-lethal, but if a grenade is shot near Marcus, it will kill him instantly.
- The WTB Stun Launcher does not replenish ammunition like the 2EZ stun gun.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • OCP-11 • Zero Day Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|