Your client is in a geocache race. Simply wait for her clues, and you figure out where a series of landmarks are. Follow the GPS route to get there. You travel to the Castro Theater, the Fishnet Legs building, the polka dot building, and finally the street across from the !Nvite building.
Keep your speed up and use boost and shortcuts if you wish (though that isn’t necessary). If you wish to complete the mission in double-quick time, start driving to the next destination before you solve the clue of where it is, providing you have a general idea of where each one is.
1. Parking lot just south of Mission Delores Park, San Francisco.
2. Castro Theatre, San Francisco.
3. Fishnet Legs building, one block west of Painted Ladies, San Francisco.
4. Polka Dot building, three blocks east of Painted Ladies, San Francisco.
5. Street across from !Nvite offices, San Francisco.