Fandom

Watch Dogs Wiki

  • Well looky here, it appears someone with common sense has finally made his presence known. 

    First of all, I'd like to thank Regular Guy for reducing my ban down to the reasonable amount of 3 days. Although it seems Sirius the absolutarian has increased it to 7 days, further proving my point about him.

    As far as FatGuy goes, he lost his sh-...cool. He got so mad that he actually infinite blocked me at some point. All because I exposed him for what he is. A power hungry monster who has no interest in this wiki whatsoever and whose only care is to further his own agenda that he has in this wiki. Honestly, if he were to be stripped of his admin rights, as he should for what he did last night, he'd probably quit instead of dealing with the repercussions of his actions like a man.

    I did what had to be done. I put him in his place. After he blocked me to try to censor me, I took this to Community Central, where he thankfully and appropriately has no power. I invited him to chat to see exactly what kind of man I am dealing with and I have to say I was taken aback when I realized what drives this man to do what he does here. It's not interest for the good of the wiki and it certainly isn't zeal or enthusiasm to see this wiki grow. No, he's driven by lust for absolute control over the wiki and every one of its users. 

    The fact that he infinite blocked me over a matter so trivial (which honestly did not even warrant a 3 day ban) confirms my point. The fact that he had to "skype call" his little buddy Sirius to convince him to support his decision, proves to everyone here that FatGuy will not stop at anything to have his way. And that is not how a wiki should operate. It certainly is not how an admin should behave. 

    I would really like to know who thought it was a good idea to promote FatGuy. No boubt it was Sirius, his buddy. I don't want to get into Sirius' case just yet, I will wait until my block expires before I do that. But as far as NinjaFatGuy goes, he messed up. I feel he is not appropriate to lead a wiki as an admin if he cannot even control himself and learn how to treat users who do not agree with his actions and decisions with RESPECT. 

    That's all I'll say for now. Again, thank you, Regular Guy, for being the voice of reason and actually trying to stand up for me when no one else here has the guts to even oppose these two tyrants. I'll make sure to fill you in on more important info concerning all this once my block expires and we can meet in chat.

      Loading editor
    • Slug-Drones
      Slug-Drones removed this reply because:
      Eh, nevermind
      16:22, June 7, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Slug-Drones wrote:
      I know why it's better I don't comment here but I'm please to know that I am not the only one who held the same opinion. I found NFG's decision questionable myself. I did talk about it to another admin but it wasn't really getting anywhere. And it wouldn't be pretty for you if I got involved. Not that I cared anyway.

      It's fine, Drones. You can reinstate your message. I appreciate that you came out with this as well. The more the merrier.

        Loading editor
    • Hey Methisos. I half agree with both you and NFG. You see, you did share a lot of rude tones to other users such as NFG. Yes, a lot of admins honestly abuse their powers but if you look at it bosses in real life do the same thing. We all don't want to lose our priveleges at work in real life so we have to obey them and follow them if we disagree. Just keep your feelings to yourself because it is often the best idea. I wish you luck when your block is gone. Peace man!

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8, what makes you think I am interested in the advice of an asskisser such as yourself? Honestly, you've done nothing but kiss the asses of the admin team so far, namely FatGuy and Sirius. Same goes for the other user (Darkphil or whatever). You both make me sick to my stomach and I want nothing to do with either of you.

      Keep your luck to yourself because luck is for losers and I have no need for it. 

      Peace.

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote: Hey Methisos. I half agree with both you and NFG. You see, you did share a lot of rude tones to other users such as NFG. Yes, a lot of admins honestly abuse their powers but if you look at it bosses in real life do the same thing. We all don't want to lose our priveleges at work in real life so we have to obey them and follow them if we disagree. Just keep your feelings to yourself because it is often the best idea. I wish you luck when your block is gone. Peace man!

      I don't mean to be confrontational, but I do question why you think it's okay for 'real-life' bosses to abuse their power. I don't think any human deserves to be forced to some rules in fear of what an authoritative figure will do to them.

      Rules are important and they need to be followed here, but it shouldn't be carried out through fear. Users should either understand why these rules are imposed, if they can't, a fair block will tell them that their actions cannot be tolerated as it disrupts the peaceful environment of the community. I don't see it as a punishment, rather, more of a way for a user to look back at what they did and decide if they belong in the wiki or not. If they can't follow the rules, the place simply isn't for them. It's not about scaring them off or punishing them. [as long as the block is fair].

      Also, I don't think keeping one's 'feelings to themselves' is fair. Better advice is to be more reasonable and mature when presenting your opinions, even if it's a negative one. He can state his opinions, but in a respectful manner if he wants to avoid trouble.

        Loading editor
    • Lol, don't bother, Drones. This guy is obviously a sheep, just like most of the other users are here. They'll do anything their "leaders" tell them to do and smile. Too bad I'm smarter than that and I refuse to belittle and saddle myself for the pleasure of the FatGuy and Sirius. 

      Take a life lesson from me, Smashbro and Darkphil. Asskissing and sucking up to people will only get you so far in life but it will definitely influence people to consider you as nothing more than mere vermin. Don't be mindless followers and sheep, try to see through people like FatGuy and Sirius.

        Loading editor
    • Look I'm no sheep. I've had several issues with admins and I KNOW when they are wrong and a lot of times they cross their lines and abuse their powers. I've witnessed it before but I just stay to myself. Call me an asskisser or whatever but deal with a boss like that in real life. Suppose you worked at McDonalds and couldn't work anywhere else but your boss was like that? Would you quit? Or would you deal with it and make that little money you need? Okay then. That solves that. 

        Loading editor
    • Dude, you are like completely missing the point. Your stupid use of examples of real life workers who are being mistreated by their bosses and are forced to suck it up and live with it is supossed to change my view on the current situation?

      At this point I'm starting to think you're not only a sheep but also a...nevermind. I'm not gonna even bother with you anymore. You've shown me who you are. No need to make this personal with any more people.

        Loading editor
    • @Meth - We are basically making the same point but in different ways. The only difference is what we will get in the end - I will be able to avoid a heated argument and a potential ban, you on the other hand will be faced with the trouble you wanted to avoid [assuming you don't want a longer ban than what you have now].

      This is what the last paragraph on my comment meant- "Better advice is to be more reasonable and mature when presenting your opinions, even if it's a negative one. He can state his opinions, but in a respectful manner if he wants to avoid trouble."

      You can disagree with others, heck, you don't even have to be nice but this tone will not get you too far here. If you want to avoid disruption/a longer ban, take my advice. If you don't, well, that's all on you.

        Loading editor
    • I guess I'm not the kind of person who likes to fake being nice to people I don't necessarily see eye to eye with in order to avoid a block, Drones. Hell, this goes way beyond a block for me or you. This is about the wiki in general. 

      I'll have to ask you to stop making this all about yourself. If you want to chastise me for my current stance on the situation, fine. But don't pretend you're better at avoiding blocks while making a point than I am, because it wasn't about that in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • You know what if you don't like how the wiki runs just leave. I did that with the Saints Row Wiki and I won't ever come back there until the lead admin there is demoted or "retires" his position. It might just be best for all of us cause like Slug-Drones said, your attitude is not getting you where you want to be. It's instead increasing your amount of time that you are blocked. Trust me, I know this. Why? Cause it happened to me too, as nice as I am now. 

        Loading editor
    • See, another thing you should know about me is I don't give up. I'm not gonna let the abusive admins get away with it. If they want to increase my block, Staff will be notified. It's cute that both you and potentially Drones are showing such (phony) interest in helping me with my situation, but I think I can manage without your discouraging remarks. 

      I will continue to do what it is that I'm doing, as I firmly believe that the leadership on this wiki must change if it's to go anywhere from here. I'm convinced that if more people like Regular Guy were in the lead, this kind of issues wouldn't have ever arised. 

      You are both entitled to your little opinions, but I am not in agreement with either of you. What you are not entitled to, is your own facts.

        Loading editor
    • So I'd much rather stay here and change things than leave this wiki to the mercy of some incompetent admins who fancy themselves rulers of all.

        Loading editor
    • I stated that you don't have to be nice. I chose the words mature and reasonable, something that looks more like constructive criticism rather than direct insults at a user who obviously meant no harm to you. I understand why his mindset frustrates you, but do realize that he isn't aware of what harm his mindset can do to him. Insulting him directly won't make him think you are a reasonable person trying to make a valid point. You will be met with disruption caused by your actions.

      I don't 'fake' nice behavior nor do I advise anyone to. I can communicate in a neutral tone fairly easily. I am not 'trying' to avoid a block, but I don't want it either. However don't get me wrong with all this, I agree with you entirely.

        Loading editor
    • Sigh. You're right, Drones. I got carried away. I have to admit, among the things that frustrate me most in life is coming across such sheepish people.

      But hey, I can see your point. Maybe I could've been a little more neutral-toned about it. But would it have made as much impact? I doubt it. See, one thing you don't seem to understand is that words do have power. 

      Yeah, it's just text and this is wikia, shocker. But still, how you word the stuff you say can make a difference in what the other person's going to say back. Do you honestly believe that in a situation like this, wording stuff the way you do would make more people take you seriously? I don't.

      Anyways, I appreciate you being here and I respect your opinion. But you've to try to understand my position.

        Loading editor
    • Fine. I think I'm done here. All is well.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, Methisos. I admit, you do have some reasonable points for the wiki, and its state, but that doesn't mean you can express it in a harmful way, nor insult users and become overly demanding. Saying such things as you have done through PM yesterday were completely absurd. If you don't like the admin team or the state of the wiki, then just don't edit here.

      You're causing problems for us and the community, somewhere that we're suppose to have civil discussion -- of course not everyone is going to agree or like each other. So please, feel free to return with a civil attitude, and we will be civil, and no problems will occur. Now, if you'd like to be a member of rollback or admin, as you've stated, I suggest that you tone down a bit (but I understand your intentions for the wiki) and just edit the wiki. Prove to be in such a position. Although, calling someone an asskisser and having a disrespectful tone against users aren't going to help.

      So please, Methisos. I hope that this problem will clear, and your current state, and exult with a new attitude. I'm unblocking you for this one chance, as I can see your intentions. Though, I pray that you will correct your behavior, and if so, so shall I, if you very much believe so. If you have any problems or propositions for the wiki, you can speak to us with a clear tone, and without one that seems as if you were starting a cult. I expect to see good behavior, and nothing between me, you, the wiki, Sirius, blocking, or anything. Cheers.

        Loading editor
    • Well la dee da, FatGuy. Am I supposed to trust you now and say that it's all water under the bridge after the behavior you and your buddy Sirius delirious exhibited towards me earlier? 

      I will say this, I am willing to put our differences aside and co-operate for the greater picture here to be achieved. But I will NOT tolerate any more abusive behavior from either of you. Just cause you are admins and you call the shots, doesn't mean you can do whatever it is you want, especially when it directly affects the rest of the community.

      Yeah, COMMUNITY. Not much of one we are if the admins are over everybody else, right? Anyways, I can't say I expected this from you and can't help but be a tad bit suspicious. Let's see where this gets us.

        Loading editor
    • I don't blame you really, I'd be suspiscious too.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I expect to be taken seriously from now on. I'm not below Darkphil or Smashbro or any other member of our community. If they are considered for any sort of rights, so will I be. Who ends up getting said rights is a different can of worms. 

      I'm not necessarily saying this because I want to be admin or because I demand to be given rights, but showing bias during decision-making with issues like that is a good enough reason to make me "freak out".

      Other than that, I'm not gonna drag this on further. I've made my points, the people who were supposed to note those points have (hopefully) done so. They know I care about this wiki and want to see it grow and flourish. And for that to be achieved, there will definitely need to be changes in everyone's attitude. I suppose that includes tweaking mine a bit. I will try to not come off as aggressive, for the good of the wiki. But I won't do is become a sheep. Keep that in mind.

        Loading editor
    • Darkphilimm wrote:
      I don't blame you really, I'd be suspiscious too.

      Wow. Didn't realize you liked me enough to comment here, Darkphil. 

      "Yeah I never really like the guy, his attitude could be better i was just trying to sympathize with him and calm him down see what he says, 7 days seems fair, for now though, I hope he doesn't continue like this. I don't we want people with negative working ethic on the wiki let alone for a position of staff."

      Seems legit?

        Loading editor
    • Nope, you don't have to, nor did I say you have to. But consider it an agreement. And I will NOT tolerate any disrespectful tones by you against anybody in the community. And I know that I don't have more power compared to everyone else. We are all equal when it comes to debates; but when you use that sort of tone you did, I will be able to use my power to bring discipline. We wouldn't have to be abusive if you weren't so perplexing. So all I ask of you is to cooperate with a civil attitude, and no more problems will occur.

      And also, I'd appreciate it if you could stop calling me FatGuy, please?

        Loading editor
    • Think it's to late for me to get involved in this but I agree with you Methisos really.

        Loading editor
    • NinjaFatGuy wrote:
      Nope, you don't have to, nor did I say you have to. But consider it an agreement. And I will NOT tolerate any disrespectful tones by you against anybody in the community. And I know that I don't have more power compared to everyone else. We are all equal when it comes to debates; but when you use that sort of tone you did, I will be able to use my power to bring discipline. We wouldn't have to be abusive if you weren't so perplexing. So all I ask of you is to cooperate with a civil attitude, and no more problems will occur.

      And also, I'd appreciate it if you could stop calling me FatGuy, please?

      Right, right. I can agree to that.

      And what do you mean stop calling you FatGuy? What should I call you? You picked that username yourself, I'm calling you by it.

        Loading editor
    • Well, didn't like your attitude, but now that you've made your case I can kind of sympathize with you now so I apologize for my comment earlier, don't really think you'll take it but at least I tried right?

        Loading editor
    • One of the aspects of my job as an administrator is to settle disputes, though I find myself inevitability agreeing with what is being said here.

      I've made a substantial edit to the administrative article, it should define our position as administrators a bit more clearly and give everyone who fears "the power hungry" piece of mind. Any thoughts?

        Loading editor
    • Regular Guy wrote:
      One of the aspects of my job as an administrator is to settle disputes, though I find myself inevitability agreeing with what is being said here.

      I've made a substantial edit to the administrative article, it should define our position as administrators a bit more clearly and give everyone who fears "the power hungry" piece of mind. Any thoughts?

      I'm glad one of the admins decided to update that administrative article and I'm glad it was you, Regular Guy. I honestly find you to be the most fair admin on this wiki that I know of, so thank you for updating that article. I can safely say that as long as every admin here follows that guide to a "T", we should be good.

        Loading editor
    • What I feel needs to be stressed so that potential disputes are avoided, is that all admins should understand they cannot use their rights to intimidate other users in order to prevent them from speaking their mind about certain things. That is not what admin rights should be used for. Even if said admins believe they are "enforcing justice" or whatever it is they think they're doing, such behavior should be and is unacceptable.

      And another thing, just because the horrible Wikia Staff that replies to appeals made by blocked users on wikis usually likes to stay uninvolved in regards to the block, doesn't mean an abusive admin can rest assured he will get away without repercussions for his actions. I'm pointing this out because of a little talk I had with a certain admin a few days ago, which gave me the notion that that's what they think. Pretty tragic.

      I feel NinjaFatGuy should take some notes right about now.

        Loading editor
    • Something final, I would like to know how much of an "inactivity period" users with rights such as rollback are allowed to get. Lately, Insomnibella, who was given rollback rights along with 2 other users because she "deserved" it, has been largely (if not completely) inactive. And the amount of vandal edits she has undone is near non-existant. 

      I don't mean to come off as a jerk or whatnot, but what is the point of giving someone rights if they haven't been using them at all almost since the day they were given said rights? I approached the bureaucrat of this wiki about the matter about 3-4 days ago and he replied to me with "we'll look into it with the other admins and reach a decision". I think it's time that they took action and demoted Insomnibella so that someone more suitable and active can take her position as rollback.

      P.S. I have no idea why rollback and chatmod are handed together to users. That shouldn't be happening, should it?

        Loading editor
    • Dude, give up. Regular Guy can't take away her rights. NinjaFatGuy or SiriusXAim has to do that. She's done 6 undos/reverts, but that's not enough. Let the bureaucrats decide what to do with her rights. 

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      Dude, give up. Regular Guy can't take away her rights. NinjaFatGuy or SiriusXAim has to do that. She's done 6 undos/reverts, but that's not enough. Let the bureaucrats decide what to do with her rights. 

      I'll have to ask you to stay out of this, Smashbro. I realize you have a thing for Insomnibella and don't want her to be stripped of her rights, but this isn't about you or her. It's about the wiki and the wiki can't have a rollback who is doing nothing to revert vandalism. So for the last time, stop defending her the way you are, it is foolish to say the least.

      P.S. Sirius said the whole team would look into it. Regular Guy is an admin, is he not? 

        Loading editor
    • I agree actually now that her rights be removed but only bureaucrats can promote or demote users, which include Sirius and NinjaFatGuy. 

        Loading editor
    • Yep, I can't demote or promotion anyone here.

      And yes, Insomnibella has done a minimal (in regards to vandalism, of course) part of her duties as a rollback, but she shouldn't be demoted because of it. We can easily just send a message her way and ask her to be a little more involved in combating vandalism. Simple.

      As for the "dual-user promotion", I agree. No reason someone should have chatmod rights because they're a rollback. But in all honesty, do we even need chat mods? I rarely see people on the chatroom.

        Loading editor
    • Regular Guy wrote:
      Yep, I can't demote or promotion anyone here.

      And yes, Insomnibella has done a minimal (in regards to vandalism, of course) part of her duties as a rollback, but she shouldn't be demoted because of it. We can easily just send a message her way and ask her to be a little more involved in combating vandalism. Simple.

      As for the "dual-user promotion", I agree. No reason someone should have chatmod rights because they're a rollback. But in all honesty, do we even need chat mods? I rarely see people on the chatroom.

      I'm not asking you to do it personally, just wanted to get your opinion on it. I don't think we can force anybody to amp-up their counter-vandalism game, but if you think a message will cut it, then I'll send her a message. 

      And as far as the dual-promotion goes, I have to say that the chat isn't as unpopulated as you'd think. I've personally seen up to 6 people in there at certain times. So, yeah, it kind of matters.

      Anyways, I guess I've got my answer.

        Loading editor
    • Yea he's right. There was a time there was 6 people in the chat and some have been very incivil too. 

        Loading editor
    • That statement was just on my personal observations, as I've seen very few times when people are actually on the chat. But, okay then, I'll have to take your guys' word on it then. I'll try to hop on if I see any activity and rule out these uncivil folks.

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      Yea he's right. There was a time there was 6 people in the chat and some have been very incivil too. 

      First of all, Smashbro, it's uncivil. And secondly, you agree? So you think your chatmod rights should be removed? Good thinking.

        Loading editor
    • Alright sounds good. 

        Loading editor
    • Regular Guy wrote:
      That statement was just on my personal observations, as I've seen very few times when people are actually on the chat. But, okay then, I'll have to take your guys' word on it then. I'll try to hop on if I see any activity and rule out these uncivil folks.

      Well to be fair, this only happened once. But we had close to that number a few more times. Generally, as the community is fairly small right now, less people get on chat than normal. 

      So, should chatmods be appointed?

        Loading editor
    • They should still be kept in case someone decides to be rude on chat. It doesn't matter how often it happens, it just needs to be taken care of WHEN it happens. 

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      They should still be kept in case someone decides to be rude on chat. It doesn't matter how often it happens, it just needs to be taken care of WHEN it happens. 

      Cool. So why should you and the rest of the rollbacks also be the ones to have chatmod rights? You haven't really proven yourselves worthy of chatmod rights. I still can't get why you have them.

        Loading editor
    • They should be appointed accordingly. A rollback user may not utilize the chatroom for what ever reason, so there's no point in giving them these additional rights. If the chat becomes a big social place, then the users who show the most responsibility in the chatroom (along with an active presence) should be given chatmod rights.

        Loading editor
    • Regular Guy wrote:
      They should be appointed accordingly. A rollback user may not utilize the chatroom for what ever reason, so there's no point in giving them these additional rights. If the chat becomes a big social place, then the users who show the most responsibility in the chatroom (along with an active presence) should be given chatmod rights.

      My thoughts exactly. 

        Loading editor
    • I usually don't pay attention to chats unless I spot someone I don't know or can't trust on there. If I do, then I will, but that hasn't happened often which is why I haven't been using my chatmod rights. 

        Loading editor
    • @ reggy, for the admin thing, I have a couple of Why. Gonna be short.

      Why is the Staff list gone?

      And since then you get admin rights as a reward? You get em because you're needed that's it! It's like a business, not some high school project... A wikia is a website anyone can edit, but that stops there.

      I mean, do you have Admin rights on Wikipedia because of your activity and how long you've been a member? No. And so No is the answer here.

        Loading editor
    • Still doesn't mean the rollbacks should have chatmod rights.

      BTW, should I send that message we were talking about to Insomnibella or will you do it, Regular Guy?

        Loading editor
    • A rollback is supposed to have chatmod rights period. It's part of being one and if you want to remove them, you're basically demoting the rollback. 

        Loading editor
    • Sirius XAim wrote:
      @ reggy, for the admin thing, I have a couple of Why. Gonna be short.

      Why is the Staff list gone?

      And since then you get admin rights as a reward? You get em because you're needed that's it!

      Since you're here, I'd like to hear your opinion on the chatmod thing.

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      A rollback is supposed to have chatmod rights period. It's part of being one and if you want to remove them, you're basically demoting the rollback. 

      Do you have any idea what you're on about? A rollback should have chatmod rights? That is a bunch of baloney. The rollback tool and the chatmod rights have no correlation to each other whatsoever. You're clueless, Smashbro.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, it is you that is clueless. They come together on every wiki. You should read up before you argue cause you're only making yourself sound foolish. 

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      Honestly, it is you that is clueless. They come together on every wiki. You should read up before you argue cause you're only making yourself sound foolish. 

      Lmfao. Never in my 4 years on Wikia have I come across a wiki in which rollback and chatmod rights are considered to be interdependent and distributed together until I came to this one. And I've been to a lot of wikis. I hate to steal your little punchline, but "That's a lie!", Smashbro. Honestly, you have no clue.

        Loading editor
    • How long have you been on wikia that you "clain" to know everything? 

        Loading editor
    • @Sirius:

      You are not making sense to me, bud.

      1. The staff list will be put back momentarily (I have a new concept for it).
      2. I never wrote about getting administrative rights as a "reward". That's how you actually pick administrators: from the pool of the highest-quality editors. They're usually veteran users who are well versed in how things are done around the wiki community.

      Since when is a wiki a "business". We're editing digital paper, not selling people a product. This leads me to ask, have you been given administrator rights on any wiki besides this one?

      And the last question I just don't understand, please rephrase Sirius.

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      How long have you been on wikia that you "clain" to know everything? 

      Why don't you get on chat? I'll try to be as gentle as possible with knocking some sense into you.

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      Honestly, it is you that is clueless. They come together on every wiki. You should read up before you argue cause you're only making yourself sound foolish. 


      Actually, Smashbro they are not. Rollback abilities are independent from chat mod rights. You only get them both if someone gave them both to you.

        Loading editor
    • Meth. I'm gonna be harsh because I'm in a rush. You don't get to decide any policy done here here at all..

      Morerators are moderators. I wont bother hiring two separate teams running on their own just for a chat that isn't that popular at all. It would be counter productive. Also, The chat is part of the wikia so Moderators have moderator powers and duties on the entire wikia including its forum and its chat.

      The only plausible reason for having separate rollback mods and chat mods is to hire more people, and this wont happen.

        Loading editor
    • Oh well never mind then. Still, I think they should be kept because anything can happen here and we all need to be prepared to take care of it quickly. That's our job as staff. To protect the wiki, edit the wiki, and revert vandalism. We shouldn't be arguing over who needs rights, who doesn't, etc. 

        Loading editor
    • I'd also like to say that on Reg's point, I believe Sirius (and NFG) have formed a false idea of what wikia actually is and how it's run. They think it's some sort of business and that they are the bosses, while the other simple users are their workers.

      Well, it's a fascinating madness, I'll tell you that.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, let them decide. You gotta quit pushing to get everything you want. You're just an editor and I am grateful you are helping out, but on decisions like these, you can't tell them what to do. They made the policies and the rules, therefore the rules should be followed. 

        Loading editor
    • Smashbro8 wrote:
      Oh well never mind then. Still, I think they should be kept because anything can happen here and we all need to be prepared to take care of it quickly. That's our job as staff. To protect the wiki, edit the wiki, and revert vandalism. We shouldn't be arguing over who needs rights, who doesn't, etc. 

      Why don't you get on chat then, my friend? We can get in-depth on all these things there.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, now reading everything here, what Sirius does doesn't mean that I have agreed to follow in his style. I know a Wikia isn't a business (it may have aspects) and we aren't bosses. EVERYTHING we say doesn't go. Most of the time, it's based on the communal decision.

      As for the rollback/chat mod discussion, they should be separate. A major role of a rollback is to keep an eye out for vandalism, not chat. For those who get on chat regularly should be chat moderators; there's not a point in giving someone chat mod rights if they don't go into chat when they should be looking for excessive vandalism.

      And Methisos, we do create the rules here as our jobs of administrators. But rules (except for the style guide) need to be created because we are several weeks pass the release date and there are many clueless editors that decide to edit the page the way they want. So us admins need to come to a conclusion of exclusive rules (out of the obvious) and get working on them with consent.

      And Smashbro, we don't run or decide everything here. Of course, when there's a proposal to be accepted, we do it. But most things need to run through discussion (like your vehicles idea), because as a community, we need to discuss things.

        Loading editor
    • Randomized
      Randomized removed this reply because:
      Actually, I think I'd like to stay out of this for now.
      14:16, June 13, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • RainingPain17
      RainingPain17 removed this reply because:
      Bumping dead thread
      08:06, October 1, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.