- "The Gates Houseboats have been here since the 1950s, providing places for bohemians and hippies to live off grid. Local residents and law enforcement aren't so fond of the boats."
- ―In-game description.
The Gates Boathouses is a world location in Watch Dogs 2.
The Gates Boathouses are a small group of houseboats on the south coast of Marin County. There is a secure compound to the north section of the map.
- 1 Torque Rat Bike Shop.
- 1 Paint Job, located amongst the houseboats along the waterfront.
- 1 Money Bag, located by the carpark next to the houseboats.
- 1 Research Point, located in the restricted area on the north side of the freeway.
- 1 Key Data, used to research the Massive System Crash.
- This location is based off the real life Sausalito Houseboat Community.