|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
|Located in||San Francisco, Oakland|
|Type||Mexican/Hispanic street gang|
|Businesses||Drug trafficking, Contract killing, Dog fighting, Extortion, Gambling|
The Tezcas formed in 1957 by members of various Latino street gangs in Southern California who banded together in prison to protect themselves. They have since gone from a prison gang to an allied street gang, and are feared for being highly violent. The Tezcas are among the most violent faction and often engage in murder-for-hire with other gangs like the Aryans and with South American cartels.
During the events of Watch Dogs 2, the Tezcas killed DedSec member Horatio Carlin. This caused Marcus to destroy their entire boatload of cocaine shipments, as well as their marijuana plantation, due to his anger. Marcus also killed Pablo Cortés and three other members, Luis, Tina and Jorge, who were involved in the killing.
The main source of income to the gang is cocaine trafficking. Their operation has international ties, as they smuggle goods to Vancouver using ships such as the M.R.C. Richmond. The Tezcas also grow and distribute weed, their greenhouse located in some projects which they use as a hideout/stronghold. Other criminal activities include: extortion, under Tina Huerta; contract killing, employed by OPD officers and transporting the bodies using an ambulance; dog fights and associated gambling; and jewelry contraband.
- Bling Heist
- Blood Money
- Client-Server Model
- Tezca Triumph
- Blow Or Bust
- Pablo "the Skinner" Cortés (Boss) (Deceased)
- Luis Travino (Head of drug-running) (Deceased)
- Tina Huerta (Head of extortion) (Deceased)
- Jorge Guttiérez (Enforcer) (Deceased)
- Level 1: N/A
- Level 2: One armored gunman armed with a submachine gun, and one enforcer armed with an SG-90 shotgun.
- Level 3: Two enforcers, both carrying AK-47's.
- They may be based on MS-13 , an active Californian gang; due to their use of tattoos, country of origin, brutality, colors, and location.
- They may also be based on the Latin Kings or the Nortenos, as the Latin Kings were founded in the 1950s and the Nortenos are the largest Hispanic gang in Northern California, though the Latin Kings are more active in the Midwest and East Coast. They also share a similar color scheme to the Surenos gang, whereas their contract killing may be a reference to the Mexican Mafia.
- The gang is likely named after the Aztec god Tezcatlipoca.
- The gang's name may also be a homage to the Varrios Los Aztecas gang in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, as they both share many similarities, including both having light blue as their gang color; both being named after Aztec mythology, both having influence from the real-life Surenos and also both being into lowriding, though the Aztecas in San Andreas played more of a protagonsitic role.