The season pass gives its buyers all four available single player mission packs:
- The Breakthrough Pack: gives you 15 minutes of bonus content and a reward of the Vehicle Expert Perk, which grants you free vehicles from your underground car contact and even discounts on select cars.
- The Signature Shot Pack: gives you an exclusive mission of 20 minutes extra content, and after completing that mission you will get two rewards:
- The Palace Pack gives you 20 minutes extra content for one exclusive mission. Upon completion of this mission you will receive two rewards:
- The Untouchables Pack gives you the 1920s outfit and the "Tommy Gun".
The season pass also includes five additional packs, each with an outfit and an ability/gun.
- The 1920s Chicago Outfit, which comes with an exclusive M1928
- The Cyber Punk Skin, which includes the Cyberpunk Gun.
- The Blume Agent Outfit, which gives Aiden a weapon boost which reduces his weapon's recoil.
- The DedSec Outfit, which gives Aiden an additional battery slot.
- The Chicago South Club Outfit, which gives Aiden a driving boost.
NOTE: Aiden does not need to be wearing the outfit to gain its ability or gun.
The season pass also includes Conspiracy!, a DLC Digital Trip (worth $5) which is a hunting based mode that has the player profile cyborgs that are hidden within large concentrations of civilians using an electronic "eye glass", then eliminate them using different weapons and abilities.
- The season pass will save you 20% over buying them separately.
- This is the first time that the player will be able to play as any other character other than Aiden in Watch Dogs.
- All season pass holders will receive future DLC one week earlier than normal players.
- This is the only way to get all the five bonus gear for Aiden in the U.S.
- This is also the only way to get all three single-player mission packs (besides the DedSec Edition which is only available in Europe and Australia).