- "This affluent city is part of Marin County. It was originally a shipbuilding center during WWII. These days it's a tourist destination with beautiful scenery and houseboats."
- ―In-game description.
Sausalito is a world location in Watch Dogs 2.
Sausalito is a small city in Marin County, it features quiet residential neighbourhoods leading into the hills and a few upscale restaurants and coffeeshops. It is the main location of the "Legacy Bay Yacht Club", the only sailboat shop in the game.
- 1 Restaurant.
- 1 Bar.
- 1 Coffee Shop.
- 1 Auto Elite.
- 1 Sailboat Shop.
- 1 Yacht Club Kiosk.
- 1 Sailboat Race.
- 1 eKart Race.
- 5 Research Points throughout the city.
- 2 ScoutX locations.
- 1 Paint Job, found along the waterfront.
- 2 Money bags, found in restricted areas.
- This location is based off the real life Sausalito.