|Weapon Type||Pump-Action Shotgun|
|Reload Speed||Fast (per shell)|
Free (Online Tailing reward)
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- "The SG-90 is a classic pump-action shotgun powerful enough to destroy anything at close range. Not designed for ranged encounters."
- ―In-game Description
The shotgun appears to have taken design influence from the Mossberg 590 compact cruiser. The shotgun is a pump-action weapon with shells that load from the bottom. Unlike the cruiser, the SG-90 features ventilation for the barrel to reduce the possibility of overheating. The gun also features a lightweight buttstock, similar to that of the SMG-11.
Like many other shotguns, the SG-90 offers very high damage at shorter ranges, however due to the shorter barrel the effective range is relatively low.
- SG-90 (Standard)
- Piledriver (Brown camo)
- Available at the gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $1,000.
- Unlocked after successfully completed 1 Online Tailing contract.
- Police Officers commonly use this shotgun at low, medium, and high heat levels.
- Some Enforcers use this gun.
Watch Dogs 2
- Police officers in each cruiser are often armed with this weapon, usually the passenger officer.
- Umeni Corporation members sometimes use this gun, as well as the SMG-11 and the Goblin.
- As of patch 1.08, it can be printed at any 3D Printer for $20,200, but cannot be painted.
- Very common amongst members of illegal factions, regardless of enemy type.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|