VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
|Body Style||2-door sedan|
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- Not to be confused with Relegater.
- ❝ An average commuter car.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
Great acceleration allows this vehicle to reach its top speed in a short amount of time. The negative aspects of this vehicle are its poor top speed and below average durability, making the Relegate a bad choice when being attacked as it does not take much effort to total the vehicle.
Much as its name says, the Relegate V6 has evidently a transverselly-mounted single cam V6 engine, coupled to a 7-speed gearbox in a front engine, rear wheel drive layout.
|N/A||Single-cam V6||Front-engine, rear wheel drive||7|
- Available in the Car On Demand app, for free.
- Can be found driven in The Wards district.
- Sometimes spawns in Parker Square.