This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
Quinkie's can be seen advertised on various bus stands and billboards around the city of Chicago. There are six restaurants across every district except Pawnee, where Aiden can purchase soft drinks to replenish his focus meter. From the interior of these restaurants, it is revealed that the shop sells burgers, hot dogs, brownies, soft drinks, French fries, cookies, and donuts. The interior is also extremely messy and dirty.
Watch Dogs: Bad Blood
In the Watch Dogs: Bad Blood DLC, there is a scene in a Quinkie's where T-Bone and Tobias Frewer discuss mission plans, while Tobias takes pills. At the end of the Bad Blood story, Tobias attempts to get T-Bone to eat a Quinkie's burger, which he is against because he believes that the secret sauce is some kind of mind control drug. T-Bone eventually takes a bite and belches, realizing that he loves it.
Watch Dogs 2
Quinkie's is also advertised around the Bay Area, and seems to operate a fleet of Boxvans, as these will spawn with Quinkie's livery on it. Like in the first game, several restaurants are located across the map.
- Southern The Loop, northeast of the Farris Halstead Library L-Train Station.
- Northern The Loop, just northeast of the Clark/Lake Station.
- Southeastern Mad Mile, southwest of the Navy Pier Building.
- Southern Brandon Docks, southeast of Aiden's Brandon Docks hideout, south of the body of water that runs under Cermak Bridge (this is the one where T-Bone and Tobias met to discuss a mission).
- Northwestern The Wards, just northeast of the Malinski Station.
- Eastern part of the southern half of Parker Square, just east of the southern end of May Stadium.
Watch Dogs 2
- The business makes a guest appearance in the Ubisoft Game "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" as it can be seen in the map "Bank" on the outside of the boundaries.