|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Pistol|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- "The Px4 is a semi-automatic pistol. Lightweight, versatile, this is an all-around efficient pistol."
- ―In-game Description
The Px4 is a handgun that appears in Watch Dogs.
The Px4, as its name suggests, is a Beretta Px4 Storm. The in-game model features a black polymer frame and a black slide. The gun features a double-action/single-action trigger. It's a conventional semi-automatic design. It uses a unique rotating barrel locking mechanism, different from most modern semi-auto pistols, which use a tipping barrel mechanism based on the Browning action.
The gun is depicted with a "civilian legal" 10-round magazine, which would make sense considering the real-world Chicago's strict gun laws; the standard 10-round magazine is otherwise only available to the .45 ACP version of the Px4, and the 9mm and .40 Smith & Wesson versions use 17- and 14-round magazines, respectively.
The handgun uses .40 S&W cartridges. The Px4 offers relatively low power and moderate rate of fire, but has the advantage of being a one-hand weapon that can be fired with extreme accuracy. The in-game model employs 10-round magazine. The effective firing range for the Px4 is quite low. The gun is ideally suited to taking down smaller numbers of lightly-armed targets.
- It is Aiden's primary weapon of choice and is given during the beginning of the game.
- Seen in DB&R Weaponsmiths and Quid Pro Quo Guns, although unable to purchase these.
- Originally, Aiden's pistol of choice was a Beretta M9 as seen in the 2012 E3 gameplay video. In the final game, the Beretta M9 was either removed or replaced by the Px4. This is possible due to the Px4's more futuristic appearance, which fits more with the Science Fiction theme of the game.
- Aiden Pearce is seen wielding a Px4 on numerous occasions in pre-release media. During the Story Trailer, Aiden can be seen with a Px4 in a standoff with Delford "Iraq" Wade.
- In all cutscenes, Aiden will use this weapon, regardless of what handgun the player has chosen.
- Police Officers use this handgun at low and medium heat levels.
- It is unknown what is the price of the weapon at the gun stores, as it is unlocked way before.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|