This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
- ❝ The Port of Oakland is a container ship facility. It's the 5th busiest container port in the United States, and was the first major port to accommodate container shipping.❞
- ―In-game description.
The Port of Oakland is a World Location featured in Watch Dogs 2.
The Port of Oakland is a vast shipping area, with containers belonging to businesses such as Blume and Galilei. Two large ships, one being a restricted area, can also be found here. Two more restricted areas are within the port, one being inside the building east of the first ship and the other being the building east of the second ship.
- 1 Paint Job on the first ship in the restricted area
- 1 Operation Intel next to energy drink machine upon southern entrance
- 1 Research Point inside restricted area (building east of first ship)
- 1 Money Bag on top of crate to the east of blue crane
- 1 Money Bag inside restricted area (building east of second ship)
This location is featured in the EMTezcas portion of the $911 mission.
- The location is based off the real life Port of Oakland.