VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
Standard Vehicle (WD2)
|Body Style||4-door limousine|
|Capacity||4 (Driver and three passengers)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- "An unfortunately-named luxury limo"
- ―Watch Dogs In-game Description
The front and sides of the car are inspired by the 2011 Lincoln Town Car. The rear area of the car is inspired by 90s' Opel models.
The Philandra does not exceed, much like other budget vehicle suited, for anything other than safe travel. Turning is tricky, as the Philandra's long body has to line up exactly to make a full turn without causing it swerve or ram into other vehicles.
- Watch Dos
|N/A||V8 (In-game model)|
|Front-engine, rear wheel drive||5|
- Watch Dogs
- May be found driven in The Loop and Mad Mile.
- May be found parked in front of the luxury palace.
- Can be unlocked by entering one at the entrance to Ambrose Theatre during The Defalt Condition.
- Can be obtained and unlocked by entering one at the entrance to The Merlaut Hotel during No Turning Back Part 1.
- Once unlocked, it is available in the Car On Demand app, for free.
- Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Total Motors car dealership, for $17,000.