This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
- "Palo Alto is at the heart of Silicon Valley. It's an affluent area with housing prices easily over the million mark. It's also the home of Stanford University."
- ―In-game description
Palo Alto is a World Location featured in Watch Dogs 2.
Palo Alto is a large commercial and residential area filled with shops and parks. It serves an area for the students of Stanford University to go.
- 1 Pawn Shop south of the location.
- 1 Axle Boardshop to the north of the location (Clothing Store).
- 1 Brewed Delight west of the location (Coffee Shop).
- 1 Le Potager east of the location. (Restaurant).
- 1 Auto Elite northwest of the location. (Car Dealership).
- 1 Money Bag on roof of Pawn Shop.
- 1 Money Bag inside air duct of roof of smallest building near Brewed Delight Coffee.
- 1 Money Bag roof of building next to Brewed Delight Coffee.
- 1 Money Bag behind Pharmingtons, south of Auto Elite, in between crate.
- 1 Money Bag inside alley south of Axle Boardshop.
- 1 Key Data; Enhanced Spring, top of main building, unlocked by Closed Circuit Terminal.
- 1 Research Point on roof pavilion left of main building closest to intersection, unlocked by Closed Circuit Terminal
- 1 Research Point closest to on building on the western cutoff of Stanford University, on a table right of the second floor.
- This location is based on the real life Palo Alto.
- On the roof of the building near Brewed Delight Coffee, a man can be found who appeared to be shot to death near the bag of money. Marcus cannot profile him and his death goes unanswered.