|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Pistol|
Free (after completing a Cash Run challenge with gold star in WD1)
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- "A popular, yet basic, Austrian semi-automatic pistol that's widely used by both sides of the law. Affordable and simple."
- ―Watch Dogs In-game Description
The handgun has its design based on the Sig Sauer P320 Compact. The in-game model features the steel slide (two-tone model). In Watch Dogs, the P-9mm is the cheapest pistol in the game, at $250, but at the same time, it is the least powerful firearm featured in the game.
The handgun's name indicates that it employs 9x19mm parabellum cartridges and has a 17-round magazine. The P-9mm also has a very distinctive pop sound. The weapon can actually be very reliable, as it is relatively accurate, and has a high capacity. combined with focus, it becomes an effective weapon against all enemies but enforcers, as head and knee shots disable a target instantly.
- Can be found at DB&R Weaponsmiths and Quid Pro Quo Guns, for $250.
- It can be obtained for free by completing a single game of Cash Run, with a gold star.
- The P-9mm may be used by security contractors hired by the Blume Corporation and Fixers. It is also used by Tobias Frewer and Raymond "T-Bone" Kenney.
- Widely used by criminals on the streets.
Watch Dogs 2
- Used as a main firearm by police officers and many gang members.
- As of patch 1.08, it can be printed at any 3D Printer for $20,250, but cannot be painted.
- The weapon has an incorrect 17-round magazine, which is only available for the full-sized P320.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|