|Open Your World|
|Part of story||Act 1, Mission 8|
|Unlocked by completing||Backseat Driver|
|Unlocks||Thanks For The Tip|
- "You should be nicer to me. I'm about to open your world."
- ―Clara to Aiden
Aiden enters the staircase where he is supposed to meet BadBoy. After awkwardly asking a pedestrian if he was BadBoy, the real one shows up to Aiden, who discovers that "he" is actually a woman, named Clara Lille. At first, Aiden is suspicious, but Clara tells him that they should rather trust each other. After Aiden discusses with her the prank call that previously targeted his sister Nicky, Clara guides him to ctOS offices, where the prank caller re-routed his signal. Aiden must then sneak inside the facility and hack the security chief's computer. Following this, Clara tells that she got something, and tells him to escape; he is then introduced to the Jam Communications system hack to make his escape easier. After successfully losing the heat, Clara announces that she traced the signal and localized it to an apartment in the Loop district.
- Meet with BadBoy17.
- Reach the CTOS Executive Offices.
- Enter through the underground loading zone.
- Locate a guard with the access code.
- Hack the access point to breach the unsecured laptop.
- Hack the laptop to upload a virus and give Clara access.
- Escape the plaza.
- Escape the Police Scan undetected.
- There are two guards with fixed profiles, though their incomes are still randomized:
- The guard with the server access code: Jeremiah Mouritz, Hobbyist Helicopter Pilot, Occupation: Chief Security Contractor.
- The guard with the hidden camera by the server box: Antonio Curent, Charity jogger, Occupation: Blume Security Contractor.