- Not to be confused with reputation.
Notoriety is your score in Watch Dogs multiplayer game modes. Winning Online Contracts increases your notoriety and unlocks various notoriety skills (see below). The notoriety gained/lost in a match depends on the notoriety of your opponents.
At various notoriety levels you unlock additional skills. Losing notoriety points below the level will also lose the skills.
- 500 points: Anti-Vehicle Rounds
- 2000 points: Nitro Boost
- 5000 points: Jam Coms Boost
- 7500 points: Precision Scanning
- 10 000 points: Contract Bonus
- 12 500 points: Security Footage