|Not A Job For Tyrone|
|Part of story||Act 2, Mission 8|
|Unlocked by completing||Grandma's Bulldog|
- "Oh, I see. It's not a job for Tyrone, it's a job for Bedbug."
- ―Bedbug's grandmother
Aiden arrives in Bedbug's neighborhood and hacks inside his house. Through the camera, Aiden sees Bedbug speaking with his grandmother and downloads a tracker on his cellphone. As Bedbug leaves his home, Aiden begins to follow him as he makes contact with numerous associates. Slowly Aiden begins to build up a cache of audio logs and videos proving that Bedbug is disloyal to Iraq.
Eventually, Bedbug makes a stop in a locked alleyway and Aiden is forced to sneak inside to follow him and records more audio. Later, Bedbug gets a call from his informant Gary 'Rabbit' Diggs. Aiden hacks a nearby surveillance camera and overhears the conversation between the two. Despite Rabbit trying to negotiate telling Bedbug Iraq intends to kill him, Bedbug turns violent and pulls a gun on Rabbit. Aiden intervenes by causing a regulator to burst just next to Bedbug, interrupting the execution and giving Rabbit time to hide.
Bedbug, suddenly enraged, orders Viceroys in the vicinity to kill Rabbit on sight. Aiden, wanting to hear about the assassination plan, makes contact with Rabbit and offers to guide him to safety in return for information. Rabbit agrees and either escapes, giving Aiden information in the process or is seen and attacked, meaning Aiden must hack his dropped phone to get the information. Either way, Aiden learns that an ambush has been set for Bedbug in the closed down Sienna Brick Factory, better known as 'The Bricks'.
Aiden, seeing an opportunity, goes about setting up a trap for the hitmen so that it looks like Bedbug has murdered fierce criminals, which would lead to Iraq trusting him and gaining prestige in the Black Viceroys.
- Find access to Bedbug's home.
- Install tracker on Bedbug's phone.
- Follow Bedbug to get blackmail. Remain unseen.
- Use cameras to follow Bedbug.
- Help Rabbit escape.
- Call Rabbit.
- Guide Rabbit safely through the Viceroys.
- Leave the area.
- Some Gunmen in this mission have the appearance of Elites.
- Rabbit has three outcomes. If you guide him safely out of the district, he will tell Aiden about Iraq's assassination plan. If Aiden/Rabbit gets spotted, he will run out of the district, and can either successfully escape or get gunned down. His outcome if he gets spotted does not matter as in both cases he will drop his phone and Aiden will have to hack it to get the information about Iraq's plan.
|Missions in Watch Dogs|
|Act I||Bottom of the Eighth • They Can't Hide • Big Brother • Foresight • Backstage Pass • Hacking Contract • Backseat Driver • Open Your World • Thanks For The Tip • Remember • Not The Pizza Guy • A Wrench in the Works • Dressed in Peels|
|Act II||Hold On, Kiddo • Breakable Things • Collateral • One Foot in the Grave • A Blank Spot There-ish • Jury-Rigged • Grandma's Bulldog • Not A Job For Tyrone • Uninvited • Breadcrumbs • Stare Into the Abyss • A Risky Bid • Role Model • Planting a Bug • Way Off the Grid|
|Act III||Hope is a Sad Thing • A Pit of Paranoia • Unstoppable Force • The Future is in Blume • For the Portfolio • By Any Means Necessary|
|Act IV||Someone's Knocking • In Plain Sight • The Rat's Lair • The Defalt Condition • Little Sister • Ghosts of the Past • No Turning Back|
|Act V||Sometimes You Still Lose • Guys Like Us|