This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
This article or section needs to be improved, tidied, rewritten, or formatted to conform a higher standard of article quality. You can assist the wiki by improving it.
The money that is used in game is the United States dollar (USD). Money can be acquired through a variety of methods, including:
- Completing contracts
- Obtaining bank account details and then withdrawing funds from a hacked ATM
- Looting from killed targets
- Looting from stolen cars
In Watch Dogs 2, money bags can be found scattered across the map, and always in gang areas.
Money can be spent in stores and can be used to purchase:
- Crafting components from pawn shops
- Items from Pharmingtons
- Sports drinks from cafes and bars, or vending machines
- Money that is dropped and highlighted can be collected by NPCs.