This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
Money is a key feature in Watch Dogs.
The money that is used in game is the United States dollar (US $). Money can be acquired through a variety of methods, including, but not limited to;
- Completing contracts
- Obtaining bank account details and then withdrawing funds from a hacked ATM
- Looting from killed targets
- Looting from stolen cars
When money is dropped by an enemy, a floating icon will appear to highlight it. The icon is a black diamond with a white dollar sign ($) inset.
Money can be spent in stores (official and unofficial) and can be used to purchase;
- Crafting components from pawn shops
- Items from Pharmingtons
- Sports drinks from cafes & bars or vending machines
- Money that is dropped and highlighted can be collected by NPCs.