Mad Mile CTOS Control Center is a CTOS Control Center mission in Watch Dogs. It is technically the 24th-and-a-half story mission in Watch Dogs, and the tenth-and-a-half mission in Act II.
As the title suggests, this mission involves hacking into a CTOS Control Center to attain access to the CTOS in the Mad Mile district.
- Locate a guard with the access code.
- Download access code.
- Hack the CTOS server.
- Leave the area.
- There are four guards with fixed profiles, though their incomes are still randomized:
- The guard with the server access code: Rick Rally, Born as: Gerald Hogberg, Occupation: Chief Security Contractor.
- The guard with the hidden camera by the server box: Jayce Weaver, Obsessive-compulsive, Occupation: Blume Security Contractor.
- The guard with the hidden camera on the north side of the middle platform: Klaus Gleason, Wanted for arrest in Kansas, Occupation: Blume Security Contractor.
- The guard with the hidden camera on the south side of the middle platform: Brody Alcom, Hit and run victim, Occupation: Blume Security Contractor.
Watch Dogs Walkthrough - Part 37 - ctOS Control Center (Mad Mile)