|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
|Body Style||2-door vintage car|
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Price||Free (After completing Stare into the Abyss)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- "A beautiful handcrafted supercar"
- ―In-game description
The Luciano is a curved sports car, mostly resembling the Morgan Aero 8, a British sports car and the Bugatti Type 57. The Luciano is one of the few cars in the game that does not have a front license plate, similar to the Sunrim. Like the Papavero Stealth Edition, the Luciano only comes in a single paintjob, in this case in a purple color.
The car handles very well, and has one of the best handling scores in the game with four stars. The only other cars in the "sports" category that are higher are the Zusume R and the Carrozza. When high speed and acceleration are needed look no further other than the Luciano as it has enough speed to outrun the fastest interceptors but it comes at the price of below average durability so try to avoid wrecking this vehicle.
The vehicle is unique in having two hood compartments, each one revealing a side of the car's powerful V8 engine. Said engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox in a front-mid engine, rear wheel drive layout.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Single cam V8||Front-mid engine, rear wheel drive||6|
- In the car dealership during Stare into the Abyss; can be driven.
- Spawns outside the Infinite 92 upon completing Stare into the Abyss.
- Available on the Car On Demand app after completing Stare into the Abyss.
- Luciano was the name of a notorious gang leader during the Prohibition era. He was, just like Dermot Quinn, nicknamed "Lucky".