Part of the Watch Dogs campaign occurs at the Junkyard. The Junkyard is where Aiden and T-Bone effectively become partners, in the mission Hope is a Sad Thing. It is also the location of the combat segment in which Aiden uses T-Bone's various traps to hold off the Fixers (in the mission For the Portfolio).
"This junkyard is owned by a pair of eccentrics who pride themselves in their highly vicious guard dogs, whom they publicly revealed were imported from Belgium and trained in the toughest guard dog academies of Bruges. The problem is, no one has actually seen these dogs. And the barking sounds recorded. No matter! Criminals avoid the yard anyway. Why take chances?"
The following badges are available at this hotspot:
|Badge Icon||Badge Name||Badge Message||How to Obtain|
|Auto Graveyard||See anything you like?||Check in at the Junkyard 10 times.|
- During the Junkyard combat segment, T-Bone plays the song "Jesus Built My Hotrod" by Ministry through the speakers hanging from the crane.
- The song is unlocked after the segment.
- Despite the fact that T-Bone supposedly blows up the entire area in the end of For the Portfolio, the Junkyard is still intact afterwards.
- All of T-Bone's scrap metal structures turned traps can be found in the Junkyard. They are used to fend off the Fixers.
- The traps are also found in Watch Dogs: Bad Blood, but cannot be activated. They can be profiled, however.