CTOS ACCESS DENIED:
This page has been protected to prevent vandalism.
|Born||August 17, 1995|
|Born in||San Francisco, California|
|Profession||Grey hat hacker|
|Voice Actor||Jonathan Dubsky|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
- This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Josh can usually be seen with a black beanie, green hoodie, white button-up shirt and jeans. He wears a yellow key around his neck, the purpose unknown, with his green-yellow-ish sneakers to match. Josh has short black hair and eyebrows, and very little stubble on his face.
Josh is socially awkward, mostly quiet with little to say and doesn't seem as emotional as the other cast members. He also doesn't understand some slang words unless they're explained to him, such as "cornhole". However, he is a genius hacker who can break through just about any security system. These traits reveal that he has Asperger's Syndrome, which Josh himself implies during the Swelter Skelter segment of Looking Glass. Josh's voice actor, Jonathan Dubsky, has also revealed in an interview that Josh, his character, has Asperger's.
- In addition to being a hacker, the original version of Josh was a popular online star with high energy like Wrench.
- Ironically, Josh's actor has admitted in an interview that he is bad with computers and has even broken a few of them.
- In the DLC mission Caustic Progress, it is revealed that Josh has Asperger's syndrome.
- In order to get into Josh's character, actor Jonathan Dubsky had to do considerable research into Asperger's syndrome and Autism-spectrum disorders. Dubsky claims that the most helpful item was Look Me In The Eye by John Elder Robison, an autobiography about a man who grew up not knowing he had Asperger's syndrome until late into his life.
- After the events of Eye For An Eye, Josh hacked into the Tezcas bank accounts and sent money to Horatio's family.