|Weapon Type||Burst-Fire Assault Rifle (WD1)|
Full-Auto Assault Rifle (WD2)
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs: Bad Blood
Watch Dogs 2
- ❝ The Goblin is a brutally efficient, maneuverable assault rifle with a large ammunition capacity.❞
- ―Watch Dogs In-game description
The assault rifle's design is based on that of the POF P416 assault rifle. The in-game model features the 266.7mm (10.5 in) barrel option. Similar to the real life basis, the assault rifle features a highly vented hand-guard, to reduce the possibility of barrel overheating. The hand-guard is four-sided and has integrated pica-tinny rails on each side. The model's body is coated with the black anodized finish.
The in-game model is burst-fire, thus giving relatively low sustained fire duration in comparison with full-auto assault rifles. The gun is chambered for the use of 5.56×45mm NATO cartridges, offering moderate damage. Compared to the ACR, the Goblin is capable of a relatively high rate of fire, but its burst-fire makes it a hard-to-use gun. This can be easily exchanged with the AK-47 or MP5, but if you can use it, it is a killer in medium range, and if you can headshot enemies, it is capable of long ranges too.
Watch Dogs 2
The weapon remains the same as in Watch Dogs, only it is now full automatic, giving the gun more recoil in sustained fire. The Goblin is still as good as its Watch Dogs counterpart, so if the player uses it in short bursts, it can be very useful for medium/long-range assaults.
- Gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths/Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $15,000.
- Used by security contractors employed by Dermot Quinn and by Blume Corporation.
- Usually wielded by Elite enemies.
Watch Dogs 2
- SFPD SWAT operatives, as well as Umeni security guards, use this weapon.
- Used by Elites of various gangs.
- As of patch 1.08, it can be printed at any 3D Printer for $64,800, but cannot be painted.
- Goblin (Standard)
- Spec Ops Goblin (Spec Ops/Silenced)
- Gentleman's Piece (Unique Camouflage Paint; Exclusive to Watch Dogs: Bad Blood).
- The Goblin was also featured in four other Ubisoft games: Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
- Strangely, in Watch Dogs, if enemies use this weapon, it fires automatically instead of burst-fire rounds. This is a developer oversight.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|