|Vehicle Type||Civilian Car|
|Body Style||Coupé utility pickup truck|
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Price||$22,500 (Auto Elite)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
The vehicle takes prominent influences from the Second generation Chevrolet El Camino, seen on the characteristic truck bed and relatively small size, compared to larger trucks like the Tributary 1500. In the game, the El Cadejo is considered more like a muscle car than a utility coupé, given the profile that is closely similar to those of muscle cars like the Vespid HMI and the 3.9T.
- Wrecker: unique variant of the El Cadejo.
- The Sons of Ragnarok use black El Cadejos with the gang's signature emblem on the hood.
- Available at the Auto Elite car dealership, at $22,500.
- Cadejo is a name given to a supernatural character from Central American and southern Mexican folklore, represented as two dog-like creatures; a white one and a black one that represents the "good and evil", respectively. They are also known as El Cadejo ("the Cadejo").
- The name is also a play of "El Camino", the name of the car that inspired the El Cadejo. Both are also Spanish terms.