|Vehicle Type||Racing vehicle|
|Body Style||Solar-powered Kart|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
- Not to be confused with the Nudle Car.
The eNudle Kart is a solar-powered go-kart built by Nudle. It is blue and gray in appearance. Solar panels can be seen on the top and sides of the kart.
The eNudle Kart has a below average top speed, but its top speed is good for a vehicle of its stature. The vehicle has oversensitive steering, but this is essentially good for a go-kart of this nature. It has extremely low durability, however, and because there is no protection for the driver, they can easily get shot and killed, die from an accident or from flipping over.
- At the Fury Track.
- The race track near Haight-Ashbury.
- Available in the Car On Demand app free after completing the side mission EKart Challenge.
- The eNudle Kart is the first and only go-kart to appear in the Watch Dogs series.
- The eNudle Kart is, for some reasons, classified as a Performance car, possibly because it is primarily built for races, has a sleek design and has good speed. However, the eNudle Kart is not as fast as some supercars, like the Fiammetta or the Baumsteiger.