VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
|Vehicle Type||Industrial vehicle|
Heavy Vehicle (WD2)
|Body Style||Cargo truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
The truck has average top speed and handling, but its acceleration is low. The durability of this vehicle, like various trucks, is high, allowing to withstand large amount of crashes.
The 8-speed gearbox seems to be a rare use of an auxiliary gearbox in-game; a secondary gearbox working very similar to twin-geared bikes - the secondary gearbox having less gears than the primary gearbox, but giving the primary gearbox more potential by allowing a higher combination of gears. The exact same feature is found on the Cement Truck.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Single-cam V8||Front engine, rear wheel drive||8|
- May be seen driven in the Ravioli Point area.
- Commonly spawns in Brandon Docks along with other trucks such as Relegaters.
- Sometimes spawns in Pawnee.
Watch Dogs 2
- The vehicle can be seen roaming on San Francisco, although these are more frequent on highways.
- The truck did not receiced this name in Watch Dogs, being only known as a possible variation of the Flatbed Truck.