This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
|Ammo Capacity||30 per magazine|
|Price||$40,500 (3D Printer)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
- ❝ A shotgun fitted with material-penetrating slug ammo and a large clip. Equipped with smart bullets, allowing an auto hack after a kill.❞
- ―In-game description.
The DDoS Shotgun is a weapon in Watch Dogs 2.
The DDoS is another one of DedSec's 3D-printed weapons, and is described as being a burst-fire slug shotgun. The gun's overall look resembles the M1014 shotgun from Watch Dogs, mainly from its main body and the angled stock.
The gun was greatly enhanced with a larger magazine with 30 rounds and smart bullets, with an average rate of fire and high damage.
- Slug Rounds Burst: Fires rounds in 3-round bursts instead of pellets.
- Penetrating Rounds: Armor-piercing rounds can shoot through most thin covers.
- Auto-Hack Bullets: Automatically hacks any target killed with this gun.
- The weapon's name comes from the term "DDoS", which is a type of DOS attack where multiple compromised systems, which are often infected with a Trojan, are used to target a single system causing a Denial of Service (DoS) attack.
- During early gameplay demos, the DDoS Shotgun originally had a drum magazine, but the retail version of the game depicts it modeled with a box magazine.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|