|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Pistol|
|Price||$15,000 (Gun stores)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- "The D50 is a gas-powered semi-automatic pistol commonly seen in film and television. This is a long range pistol for the skilled marksman."
- ―In-game Description
The D50 is a pistol that appears in Watch Dogs.
The D50 essentially takes the form of a Mark VII Desert Eagle.
The D50 is chambered for .50 AE cartridges, which result in very high damage per round. The rate of fire is good, making the gun one of the best handguns available but it only holds 8 bullets in 1 magazine. To make up for the low ammunition in a single magazine, the D50 delivers high power in each shot fired. The D50 is ideal for firing at the legs of enemies, taking them out in one shot.
- 14k Gold D50 (Golden)
- Available at the Gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $15,000.
- Some enemies use this pistol, usually Elites. Black Viceroys Elites most commonly use this gun.
- The D50 also appears in Far Cry 3, another Ubisoft title.
- As with Far Cry 3, this weapon holds an incorrect 8 rounds in the magazine. The real life .50 caliber Desert Eagle has a magazine capacity of 7 (although 1 round can be carried in the chamber). Only the .44 magnum version of the Desert Eagle has an 8-round capacity.
- This weapon appears in two Digital Trips: Conspiracy! and Alone (as the EMP Gun).
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|