This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Pistol|
|Ammo Capacity||8 per magazine|
|Price||$40,500 (3D Printer)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
- ❝ A vicious suppressed pistol, inspired by a similar pistol which tore through Chicago's criminal underworld, circa 2014.❞
- ―In-game description.
The Core Dump Pistol is a weapon in Watch Dogs 2.
The Core Dump Pistol is the suppressed variant of the 4N00bs Pistol, which also equips a functional scope for greater zoom. It deals less damage than the normal pistol, but makes up for its stability. It range appears to be slightly reduced as well. Judging that the 4N00bs Pistol is the counterpart of the 1911, the Core Dump Pistol is the counterpart of the Spec Ops 1911.
- Suppressor: Gunshot range reduced to 16m.
- Scoped: Use scope view with left thumbstick while aiming.
- Auto-Tag Bullets: Automatically tags any enemy NPC near a target killed with this gun.
- The in-game description of the weapon is a reference to Watch Dogs, as Aiden uses a Spec Ops 1911 as his signature weapon.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|