VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
|Vehicle Type||Civilian motorcycle|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- Not to be confused with the Chopper Cruiser, a variant of the Chopper.
The Chopper is based on a standard American chopper motorcycle. Its design is similar to that of the Harley Davidson Softail Breakout.
The vehicle will be available in a single color with flame decals on the fuel tank.
Compared to other motorcycles, the Chopper is slightly more durable than any other in its class (one and a half star of durability versus half star of other motorcycles). However, it is more intended for cruising around Chicago rather than competing with other vehicles, doing stunts, or even being used as a getaway vehicle.
|N/A||V-Twin (In-game model)||Single rear chain drive||5|
- Chopper Cruiser: Touring-style bike version of the Chopper, with front fairing and side panniers. Only appears in in Watch Dogs 2.
- Watch Dogs
- It is relatively common in Pawnee.
- Spawns occasionally parked on sidewalks in The Wards.
- Uncommon in The Loop and Mad Mile.
- Spawns in front of hideout in north of Brandon Docks (it is random, with Kuruhawa Motorsport 450).
- Available in the Car On Demand app, for $5,000.
- Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $21,250.