|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
Sports Car (WD2)
|Body Style||2-door hatchback|
|Capacity||4 (Driver and three passengers)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- ❝ A small, well-balanced, import hatchback.❞
- ―Watch Dogs, in-game description
The car is based on the Fiat 500 Abarth, the Renault Clio Sport, or the sport version of Suzuki Swift. The car contains the dual-color bodywork and the all-wheel drive system mirroring an Audi A1, and the grille takes resemblance from a sixth generation Holden Barina and the fourth generation Chevy Spark. The vehicle's body shape seems to resemble a Mini Cooper S.
The Carrozza is a very short sports car, only a little bit shorter than the Core-T. It is a three-door hatchback, but it has a very small second row of seating that is hard to see unless looking at the car head on.
This car has one of the highest handling scores in the game, sharing the score of 4.5/5 stars with the Zusume R. Its top speed and acceleration are also similarly rated to the Zusume R, resembling the Subaru Impreza STi and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. This car is one of the best sports cars in the game, and is often used for online races.
The Carrozza is powered by a transverselly-mounted 4-cylinder engine, coupled to a 6-speed gearbox in a front engine, all wheel drive layout.
|N/A||Inline-4 (In-game model)||AWD||6|
- This car is available for purchase on the Car on Demand app, costing $15,000.
- Find parked in Mad Mile and The Loop.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $26,250.
- In Watch Dogs 2, Carrozza is incorrectly spelled as "Carroza" on the back of the car.