Brewed Delight is a franchise of cafés in Chicago.
Brewed Delight cafés offer a variety of hot drinks along with pastries and desserts to compliment. Aiden can purchase a three dollar cup of coffee that will instantly but temporarily boost the focus meter. At some of their cafés, you can play chess.
The company has a large quantity of billboards plastered across the city; both on buildings and placed on the sides of trucks.
- North bank of the Chicago River, in the southern Mad Mile area, underneath Triomphe Tower.
- Northwestern Mad Mile, southeast of the Taylor Station, about 600 meters north-northwest of the previously listed café.
- The Wards, just southeast of Rossi-Fremont.
- Eastern part of southern Parker Square, just south of Parker Square Marina.
- West island of the Loop, north of the Western L Train station.
- Western side of the main island of the Loop, on the southeastern part of Vault Tower's city block.
- Southern part of the Loop, just north of South Tech University and east of Bloody Maxwell Police Station.
- East-central Brandon Docks, northwest of Sienna Brick Factory.