Hence the name, the district is industrial and features a large port. Because this is an industrial area, industrial vehicles such as Flatbeds and Relegaters spawn very often. From the start of the game, this area is locked when it comes to hacking other pedestrians and performing most commands using the Profiler or Smartphone, much like with The Wards and Mad Mile. Because of this, Aiden must go to this district's own CTOS Control Center located in the port to intrude and unlock it. After doing so, Aiden can now hack pedestrians and make commands using his Profiler and Smartphone (such as using the Car On Demand app).
- Quinkie's (Enterable)
- Brewed Delight (Enterable)
- Vessal Mart (Inaccessible)
- Tidis Corporation (Inaccessible)
- Umeni (Inaccessible)
- Zaferi Electronics (Inaccessible)
- Landsing Telecoms (Inaccessible)
- James Meat (Inaccessible)
- Pharmingtons (Enterable)
- Skipsun Rentals (Inaccesible, although entered in A Risky Bid)
CTOS Control Center
- Lake Shore Tower
- Des Monts Canal Tower
- Calumet Market Tower
There are a total of six City Hotspots located in Brandon Docks.
|The Chicago Yacht Club||Brandon Docks|
|Cermak Bridge||Brandon Docks|
|Four Deuces||Brandon Docks|
|Lakeshore Water Refinery||Brandon Docks|
|Windy City Shipyards||Brandon Docks|
|Sienna Brick Factory||Brandon Docks|
There are a total of 10 Cash Run locations in Brandon Docks.
|Name||Gold Timing||Silver Timing||Bronze Timing||Location|
|The Crane Technique||1:26:00||1:48:00||2:09:00|
|On the Scrapheap||1:30:00||1:53:00||2:15:00|
|Boxes of Tricks||1:33:00||1:56:00||2:20:00|
- Some blue freight trains spawn at the port. They do not move and this is their only appearance in the game.