VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
|Vehicle Type||Industrial vehicle|
Heavy Vehicle (WD2)
|Body Style||Box truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
The truck is the variation of the Flatbed Truck, having a large Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyester (GRP) box on the back. In Watch Dogs, they always spawn with a blank box and in Watch Dogs 2, they will spawn with a company livery, such as Expedite and Quinkie's.
The truck has average top speed and handling, but its acceleration is low. The durability of this vehicle, like various trucks, is high, allowing to withstand large amount of crashes.
The 8-speed gearbox seems to be a rare use of an auxiliary gearbox in-game; a secondary gearbox working very similar to twin-geared bikes - the secondary gearbox having less gears than the primary gearbox, but giving the primary gearbox more potential by allowing a higher combination of gears. The exact same feature is found on the Cement Truck.
|N/A||Single-cam V8||Front engine, rear wheel drive||8|
- In Watch Dogs 2, unique variants of the Boxvan appears in the mission Cyberdriver, one having the HMP Studios logos and other having the CyberDriver movie.
- May be seen driven in the Ravioli Point area.
- Commonly spawns in Brandon Docks along with other trucks such as Relegaters.
- Sometimes spawns in Pawnee.
Watch Dogs 2
- The vehicle can be seen roaming on the entire Bay Area, although these are more frequent on highways.
- The truck was not named in Watch Dogs.