The Blume Corporation is a technology corporation responsible for implementing the CTOS.
Self-described as the "world's foremost innovator of high-tech, high-performance communications and security technology", the Blume Corporation specializes in everything from wireless phone operating systems, home computers, to digital imaging processors, and linked-by-network security systems. They take great pride in the fact that they helped create most of the markets they now dominate. Blume stands poised to reshape the way people think about Information Security Architecture (ISA).
- Dušan Nemec - CTO of Blume Corporation
- Charlotte Gardner - CCO and VP of Blume Corporation and Interim Mayor of Chicago
- Malcolm Deodato-
- Bradley Caughlin - CEO of Blume Security
- Gene Deloray - Assistant COO of Blume Corporation
- Andrew Novak - Assistant CTO of Blume Corporation
- Roger Verrick - Director of Blume Security in Chicago
Blume's known datebases are in:
- One tactic that the Blume Corporation did to win over the populace with the CTOS project was to install free Wi-Fi hotspots across the city.
- "Blume" (ˈbluːmə) is German for "flower". Although pronounced differently in the game, there might be a connection between the meaning of the word and the corporate symbol.
- "Bloom", which is how the corporation is pronounced in the game, means for a flower to blossom, further referencing the logo, which resembles a flower.
- Originally, Blume had its own Security Guard. However, they were cut from the game due to unknown reasons.
- Blume Corporation sent a corporate sales email to Abstergo Entertainment's CCO, Olivier Garneau, advertising CTOS, and offering the possibility of having a localized system installed at Abstergo Entertainment's Montreal facility.
- ↑ This is information provided from an easter egg in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- ↑ IGN (2013). Youtube: Watch Dogs - 15 Minutes Open World Gameplay Commentary!. @09:40. Retrieved 2014-03-21.
- ↑ http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/translate/german-english/Blume
- CTOS (Blume CtOS website)