This page is currently a Class 2 Stub and is under construction. Please excuse its appearance while it is being worked on, and contribute as much as you can to build up the article.
Through the development of Watch Dogs 2, several features were seen in a Beta form, where they were either cut or redesigned into an existent feature. Most of these can be seen in the E3 2016 Gameplay Demo.
List of Beta Features
- Nighttime was darker and light pollution was more prominent.
- The Stealth Takedown from the first Watch Dogs existed. The animation is present in game files.
- The cutscene at the end of the E3 demo was cut in the final game, but the animations are still present in the game files.
- The phone interface was changed and updated twice.
- The HUD was altered in the Alpha version of the game.
- There were more weather variations in Beta, including thunderstorms.
- The minimap was gray in the alpha stages of game, and the sound effects were different.
- Privacy Invasions existed, but were cut.
- Hackable objects, such as Traffic Lights, were displayed on the mini-map.
- Bicycles existed, but were cut.
- Clara Lille's outfit was meant to appear as clothing.
- Tobias Frewer was cut from the game, as his profiler icon exists in game files.
- An alternate gold outfit for Marcus was removed.
- Josh originally had a different appearance, and his personality was to be more like Wrench.
- Plainstock was meant to have more clothes from other shops.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iy12w0repY
- ↑ https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/008/824/large/alexandre-jean-philippe-ez-substance-wip.jpg?1479403165
- ↑ https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/989/629/large/alexandre-jean-philippe-josh-expressions.jpg?1479230227
- ↑ https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/003/989/631/large/alexandre-jean-philippe-josh-substance-08.jpg?1479230231