This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding a clear image(s) to the article to enhance it.
- "This illuminated an animated mural placed on grain silos is located at Pier 92 in the Port of San Francisco."
- ―In-game description.
Bayview Rise is a world location featured in Watch Dogs 2.
Bayview Rise is a building made up of old silos. Inside, multiple containers and construction work can be found. An art mural of a colorful sea can be found on the entire wall facing San Francisco. In the outer area a main building connected to the silos along with a small garage. An abandoned train track can also be found near the silos.
- There is a Drone Race to the south-east of the silos.
- 3 Paint jobs, one for the RC Jumper and two for the Vehicles. Locations:
- On the northeast coast of the peninsula, on a rooftop
- In a small restricted area to immediate east of Bayview Rise, through an RC Jumper opening.
- The paint job for the Jumper is situated in the large restricted area to the southeast of Bayview Rise.
- 4 Money Bags
- This location is based on the real life Bayview Rise.