|Vehicle Type||Civilian Car|
|Body Style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Price||$180,000 (Auto Elite)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
The design of the car is most likely based on the 2010 Lexus SC 430, while hints or the car bear resemblance to the 2014 Porsche Cayman S. The Baumsteiger has a third pedal, which is the clutch pedal, meaning it has a manual transmission.
The Baumsteiger is a performance car with a high top speed and good handling, but low durability.
- The Dangerzone: unique variant of the Baumsteiger.
- The Auntie Shu Boys use a variant of the Baumsteiger with a white paintjob and red Shu gang symbols on the roof and sides.
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $180,000.
- Can commonly be seen parked around San Francisco and surrounding areas, usually in the upper-class areas.
- "Baumsteiger" means "tree climber" in German, and is also a species of poison-dart frogs that are known to climb, hence the name baumsteiger, or climber.