|Vehicle Type||Civilian ATV|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs 2|
The Batta is a small all-terrain vehicle, taking the form of a quadbike. The vehicle has off-road tires and capacity only for the rider.
The Batta is a good ATV overall. It has oversensitive steering, meaning it can flip over at high speeds. It also has a heavy weight and because of this, its top speed is lower than expected.
- It is often found in rural areas and off the main roads.
- Available on the Total Motors car dealership, for $10,000.
- The Batta is the first and only ATV to appear in the Watch Dogs series.
- The Batta was one of the early vehicles seen in a Watch Dogs 2 beta gameplay video.
- The Batta lacks a license plate, which, in reality, would be illegal.