|A Pit of Paranoia|
|Part of story||Act 3, Mission 2|
|Target||Blume security chiefs|
|Unlocked by completing||Hope is a Sad Thing|
After Aiden takes back T-Bone's truck, and shows he is trustworthy, T-Bone gives him the mission to delete him from CTOS. For that, Aiden has to infilrate Blume HQ. T-Bone says that he can get to the Blume Security chiefs by tailing a helicopter. Aiden tracks the helicopter and finds the helicopter hovers over the Pawnee Trailer Park. Aiden hacks the cameras and profiles the two security chiefs. Aiden takes them down, steals their security clearance, and escapes as the mission ends.
- Tail the helicopter.
- Hack the chopper to find 2 security chiefs. Stay undetected.
- Take down both Blume security chiefs.
- Kill all militia members or escape.
- The security chiefs both have fixed profiles:
- The security chief between the two mobile homes: Ross Horitz: Trained code-breaker, Occupation: Blume Security.
- The security chief in the enclosed area at the back: Angus Shostack, Former Special Forces, Occupation: Blume Security.