|Weapon Type||Full-Auto Shotgun|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- "The ATSG-12 is a fully automatic shotgun made largely out of stainless steel. It is a multi-functional weapon that can clear a room with efficiency."
- ―In-game Description
The shotgun is clearly based on the design of the MPS AA-12/ Atchisson Assault Shotgun. The in-game model features the same integrated fixed stock and a deep grey camouflage scheme across its body. Like its real life counterpart, the ATSG-12 is fitted with two iron sights. The in-game model employs eight-round box magazines (although they actually hold twelve rounds), each loaded with 12-gauge shells.
The ATGS-12 is unique in being a shotgun with full-auto capability, due to its employment of an API blowback operation system. The system gives the ATSG-12 firing capability similar to that of an Assault Rifle.
The gun's employment of 12-gauge shells, combined with its full-auto capability allow it to deal heavy damage at a quick rate for a good sustained duration (for a shotgun). The gun is ideally suited to taking down large numbers of close-medium range targets quickly. It is also well-suited to destroying vehicles, with one magazine being able to disable or destroy most cars even without the "Anti-Vehicle Rounds" skill. The damage per round, rate of fire and sustained fire duration make the ATSG-12 arguably the most deadly non-explosive gun in-game, as it takes 2 shots at close range to kill a single Gunman and 4 to kill an Elite, at short-medium range. However, the ATSG-12 barely does any damage to Enforcers due their heavy Ballistics armor, an explosive weapon being a better choice when fighting Enforcers. Sustained fire, however, may deal severe damage to one, especially at close range.
- Watch Dogs
- At the gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths and Quid Pro Quo Guns). It will have a special offer of $40,000.
- In some sidemissions, the ATSG-12 is used by Enforcers.
- Watch Dogs 2
- Used by the Enforcers of SFPD SWAT.
- As of patch 1.08, it can be printed at any 3D Printer for $24,300, but cannot be painted.
- It is one of 12 5-star weapons in Watch Dogs.
- There are no 12-round mags for the real life AA12, which has 20 and 32-round drum magazine and 8-round box magazines.
- It is the Enforcers' weapon of choice along with the U100.
- The ATSG-12 is available for purchase as a "special offer", along with the G106.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • OCP-11 • Zero Day Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|