|Weapon Type||Full-Auto Assault Rifle|
|Price||$7,500 (Gun stores)|
Free (Gang Hideouts Reward)
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- "The AK-47 is known for its durability and simplicity. This Russian workhorse is great for medium-range encounters and offers solid penetration."
- ―In-game Description
The model found in-game contains a mix of features from different AK-style rifles, including an AK-74 style stock, fore-grip, muzzle break, and gas block, and either an AKM or AK-74 receiver, and the magazine is shaped for 7.62x39 ammunition. The wooden pistol grip is based on the AK-47. The weapon model bears little resemblance to the original AK-47. However, both the AK47 and the AK74 belongs on the same family of weapons.
The gun offers good rate of fire, but reduced damage in comparison with other assault rifles such as the Biometric Rifle.
- Found at the gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $7,500.
- Unlocked as a reward for completing 1 Gang Hideout side mission.
- The AK-47 is commonly used by Fixers and members of the Black Viceroys gang.
- Can also be found in the mission Not The Pizza Guy. After interrogating Lance Brenner, an AK-47 is sitting around the corner of the room just after you exit.
Watch Dogs 2
- Can be found in the hands of various enemy factions.
- As of a recent update, can be purchased from the 3D Printer.
- In DB&R Weaponsmiths, an example can be seen on display with a retractable butt-stock.
- The exact same model of gun was used in Far Cry 3, another Ubisoft game.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|