|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
|Body Style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ A beloved British exotic.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The headlights and front fascia of the car appear to be inspired by the design of the 2005 Aston Martin V8 Vantage or the Toyota 86/Subaru BRZ. The shape is also fairly similar to the Noble M15, the Ferrari 360, and the 458 Italia in the front fascia.
The 550S has an excellent top speed and acceleration. However, handling is mediocre, and durability is bad. However, the 550s is a good choice for escaping the cops, but not for car-to-car combat.
|N/A||550hp Single-cam V8 (In-game model)||Front engine, rear wheel drive||6|
- Can be found parked at the roadside in The Loop and Ravioli Point area. One can also find a lot of them in the car dealership in the middle of Mad Mile.
- Will be unlocked at the Car On Demand app by hacking a pedestrian, for $20,000.
- The name 550S suggests that the car has a 550-horsepower engine, which pays reference to the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S, with an engine output of 565 hp.
- Some fixers have this vehicle with an iridescent red paint.